Canon has announced the release of the new EOS 6D in Malaysia. Canon said that the EOS 6D is the world’s lightest full-frame DSLR equipped with a 20.2 megapixel CMOS sensor with precision 11-point AF system. The EOS 6D also offers built-in WiFi and GPS support.
EOS 6D Specs below:-
- Dimensions: Approx. 144.5 x 110.5 x 71.2mm
- Weight: Approx. 680g (body only)
- Image sensor: Full-frame 20.2 mega-pixel CMOS sensor
- Imaging processor: DIGIC 5+
- ISO speed: 100-25600 (expandable range- L:50, H1:51200, H2:102400)
- Continuous shooting speed: up to 4.5 fps
- Maximum video quality: Full HD (24fps)
- LCD: 1.04 million dot resolution, 3.0” ClearView LCD
- Battery type: Lithium-Ion LP-E6
The EOS 6D uses a new photodiode construction and a gapless microlens array that achieves a superior signal-to-noise ratio, providing a wide ISO speed range of 100-25600 (expandable range- L:50, H1:51200, H2:102400). Canon paired the full-frame sensor with DIGIC 5+, an upgraded imaging processor that performs up to three times faster than DIGIC 5. With this combination, the EOS 6D can shoot extremely sharp 20.2 megapixel photos at high ISO speeds with low noise, as the DIGIC 5+ improves noise processing by up to 2-stops.
Canon EOS 6D body is available now at all Canon Authorised dealers at the retail price of RM6,399 and the EOS 6D with EF24-105 lens kit retailing at RM8,599. Also arriving in Malaysia in December is the EOS 6D with EF24-70 lens kit retailing at RM10,349.